Finding the Light
We Still Have Room! Hurry and Register.
We invite you to our 24th Annual Woman's Journey on November 14, 15, and 16, 2014.
The purpose of Woman's Journey is to:
- Provide an avenue of dialogue between AA and Al-Anon.
- Help women learn about recovery through service and sharing.
- Provide an atmosphere of renewal and a safe place to share intimately.
- Provide a weekend where women can have fun and experience hope in recovery.
- Provide an environment where women can learn to trust other women and build new friendships.
- Encourage the practice of principles based on the 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of AA and Al-Anon.
- To fulfill these designated purposes, Woman's Journey will hold one Conference each year.
This year's conference will be held at Mount Wesley Conference Center in Kerrville, TX. The change in location will help us keep the price of the conference low. We have also moved the conference to November, where it is possible the weather may be crisper--all the better for hikes!
We provide three meals on Saturday and breakfast Sunday, but Friday's dinner is up to you. Check here for nearby restaurants in Kerrville.
As usual, we will have plenty of service opportunities available. Please check Service Opportunities, for a way to share your skills. We also offer scholarships to women who cannot afford to attend the conference.
We hope you can join us this year! Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or ideas.
The 2014 Board of Directors
Cheryl A. (Al-Anon & AA) Chair
Antonia M. (Al-Anon) Registration
Dolores W. (Al-Anon) Printing
Ana D. (Al-Anon) Fundraising
Melissa S. (Al-Anon & AA) Speakers
Terry R. (AA) Workshops
Jill F. (Al-Anon & AA) Raffle
Sundy D. (Al-Anon & AA) Beverages
Georgene E. (Al-Anon & AA) Food
Dee D (AA) Decoration
Interested in Serving on the Board Or Know Someone You'd Like To Nominate?