25 Years of Experience, Strength, and Hope
Registration is Open!
We invite you to our 25th Annual Woman's Journey on November 13, 14, and 15, 2015.
The purpose of Woman's Journey is to:
- Provide an avenue of dialogue between AA and Al-Anon.
- Help women learn about recovery through service and sharing.
- Provide an atmosphere of renewal and a safe place to share intimately.
- Provide a weekend where women can have fun and experience hope in recovery.
- Provide an environment where women can learn to trust other women and build new friendships.
- Encourage the practice of principles based on the 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of AA and Al-Anon.
- To fulfill these designated purposes, Woman's Journey will hold one Conference each year.
This year's conference will be held again at Mount Wesley Conference Center in Kerrville, TX.
We provide three meals on Saturday and breakfast Sunday, but Friday's dinner is up to you. Check here for nearby restaurants in Kerrville.
As usual, we will have plenty of service opportunities available. Please check Service Opportunities, for a way to share your skills. We also offer scholarships to women who cannot afford to attend the conference.
We hope you can join us this year! Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or ideas.
The 2015 Board of Directors
Jill F. (Al-Anon & AA) Chair
Sundy D. (Al-Anon & AA) Registration
Elizabeth J. (AA) Printing
Terry R. (AA) Speakers
Trina H. (Al-Anon) Workshops
Karen J. (AA) Fund Raising
Kelly M. (AA & Al-Anon) Raffle
Interested in Serving on the Board Or Know Someone You'd Like To Nominate?